Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cool Stats

On my statcounter account, I just found some cool stuff. I can find out how many people from a specific country, state, or city have visited the site, and what page they came from. Very cool. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of it with you:

This week: Visitors by country:

Num Perc. Country Name
drill down7482.22%United StatesUnited States
drill down55.56%CanadaCanada
drill down44.44%United KingdomUnited Kingdom
drill down33.33%FranceFrance
drill down22.22%SingaporeSingapore
drill down11.11%SpainSpain
drill down11.11%GermanyGermany


Some google searches that referred people to this page:

"choose your destiny" novel
bass ackwards and belly up
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
hope was here joan bauer extended plot
review of Hope was here bauer
book review for Elsewhere by Garbrielle Zevin



Cool, huh?

No comments: