Monday, July 16, 2007

Interesting Links

I thought I'd share a few things I've found interesting recently.

Two interviews with author Zoe Trope: Here and Here. I haven't read her book, as I just got interested in it from the interviews, which I really enjoyed! I'll definitely post a review when I do get a copy and read it. (Read them in order as the first interview tells more about who she is and about her book).

Here's
an interesting article about how people don't see children's writers as being on the same level as those who write for adults.

Galley Gallery has pictures of authors with their books!

And this one isn't exactly book-related but it is kind of cool. On Blingo, you can use the google-powered search and they pick random searchers to win prizes, from a $5 Amazon gift certificate to a new car! I was kind of skeptical but I know people who have actually won things. And if you win that Amazon gift certificate you can buy a book, so it is book-related!